Get Started: Connection Module
2. You will receive an email to confirm your account
3. Sign In
4. Select the “ +Connect API” button
5. Enter the name you want to call your connection.
6. Enter the API key provided by the 3rd party API
8. Enter the Base URL provided by the 3rd party API
9. Enter the domains that you will allow to connect to the API
Note: You cannot add localhost in allowed domains. In ‘Testing Mode’ localhost is automatically allowed.
10. Click "Create Connection"
11. When creating the connection a warning message will appear.
This means that your connection is in ‘Testing Mode,’ remember to change the Connection Mode to ‘Production Mode’ when you are ready to activate security.
Optional: If you want you can test your API from postman or your favorite API testing tool.
Congratulations you have created a connection on KOR Connect! Your next steps depend on what level of security you would like, and what framework you are working with, refer to Get started: Integrating Into Code
If you have any questions regarding the Connection Module please email us: email@example.com